Friday, October 11, 2013

my teacher my hero

                     

                                         Teachers who are they? Teachers are known as our second parents. They are the one's that teach us good things. The one who has been my guide for how many year. The one scolds me and corrects us if we did wrong. 

                           I admire all the teachers because they do their best to teach students even if their students are naughthy. They teach us how to respect others and how that others will respect you. They are always there for you in times of trouble. They always lend their ears to everyone who has problems. Their share their knowledge to us, and I consider that knowledge they taught will be an inspiration to each individuals in finishing their study. they always do their best in doing their duties. I consider my teacher as my hero because they help and protect students in school.

                            We should not forget our teachers because they are considered as a part of our life. Teachers are always in our hearts. They are also one of my inspiration in doing good things and studying hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment