Saturday, February 22, 2014

my dream my future

                         All of us have dreams in life. That have not yet come true. Dreams which inspires me to study harder. Maybe our dreams to our friends, parents, and to ourselves.

my-dreamFirst, I want to graduate in secondary level which I was almost there to reach it. So that my parents will be proud of me.

Second, I want to become an engineer in the future. I want to build my own house and make it with my own design.

                          Third, I want to sent my brother to school, and sustain his needs in school with my own money for his future like what did my parents to me now.

                          And now I imagined myself that I was now a successful engineer, because I believe in myself that I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment